Whilst a balanced approach to your investment objectives is the safest way to minimise risk, we also recognise that property investment should play an integral part in your investment portfolio.
After all, property has performed well over the last 120 years, averaging 6.85% PA growth over that time. Despite property slowing or reversing in value in recent times, consistent long term growth can be expected. When you factor in the leverage that property investment affords you, and the current tax savings, property beats the performance of shares and is less volatile over long periods.
Everyone has different risk appetites, so what is right for one person is rarely the same for another. At National Investment Strategies we will create a plan to suit your situation and financial position. A plan to position you for equity growth and a more secure future for you and your family.
A lot of our clients have gone on to purchase their 2nd, 3rd and 4th investment properties. It is surprisingly easy to do this and you don’t need to be rich to start. Investment property is a fantastic vehicle to assist you with your wealth creation goals because:
- You can enjoy tax benefits which will assist you in paying for the property while you hold it.
- We will show you how to legally reduce the amount of tax you pay.
- We will show you how to get your tenants to pay for the majority of your mortgage.
- Investment property is a ‘bricks and mortar’ investment, which the banks love.
- Residential property is relatively stable because people will always need somewhere to live.
- It can cost you as little as $45pw to own a $450,000 property*
- With property, significant capital growth is available.
- We’ll show you how to pay off your own mortgage quicker.
- We’ll show you how to buy additional properties using equity, (a real wealth secret).
- Let us show you how easy it is to start your investment property portfolio today.
*Cash outlays vary from investment to investment and will be different in your circumstances.